The notion of “fake engagement rings” is, perhaps, hardly the most romantic thing in the world. Fake engagement rings, also known as a temporary or placeholder ring, have been more popular among would-be grooms in the last five years as men want to avoid the potential financial and emotional pitfalls associated with purchasing the incorrect ring.
Do I need to ask mom before purchasing a phony ring for my fiancé? So, in short, yeah! There are five excellent justifications for proposing with a phony ring. Firstly, you have no idea what she really wants. A diamond engagement ring might cost you thousands of dollars if she rejects it and you wind up having to attempt to exchange it.
And second, a phony ring may let you pop the question without anybody suspecting a thing. This is so because you may avoid giving the game away by asking her friends and relatives for ring ideas. Keep reading to see why proposing with a fake engagement ring is a stroke of brilliance. Choosing the fake diamond engagement rings is a perfect choice.
The justifications for purchasing a false ring for an engagement
- You have no idea what she’s trying to tell you.
- Why would you spend thousands on an engagement ring if you have no idea whether she’ll like it?
- The average American paid $5,500 on an engagement ring, as reported in the Knot’s 2020 Jewelry & Engagement Study.
- Countless online message boards and discussion groups have sprung up as places for women to express their dissatisfaction with the diamond engagement ring their partners have selected for them.
- When you stand back and give it some thought, it’s hard to see how a man who doesn’t know anything about Jewelry could ever pick out the right diamond engagement ring for his lady.
You may get a little taste of the vastness of the selection by exploring the many online fashions. The most popular shape is the round cut, although other popular shapes include the oval, emerald, radiant, and princess cuts. All sorts of things may go wrong, giving you plenty of chances to let her down.
When you propose unexpectedly, there is a greater possibility that you may purchase an expensive engagement ring that she does not like.
Can you initially propose with a phony ring? The answer is yes, since as soon as you walk out of the Jewelry store, a diamond engagement ring loses half of its worth. There is a risk of losing tens of thousands of dollars if you buy a diamond engagement ring and she later decides she dislikes it. It’s not like there isn’t a better option.
He should have gotten her a phony ring first and then gone ring shopping with her for the real one
The purpose of these phony rings becomes clear. It’s an engagement ring for the unexpected proposal. Further, she should wear it until they find the “genuine” ring, preferably jointly.
In order to maintain the element of surprise in your “Will you marry me?”
The mere mention of those four words is enough to make even the most composed person a quivering wreck, and who can blame them? It would be an understatement to suggest that the nerves associated with asking the love of your life to spend eternity with you are unavoidable.