Systems analysis is the best way to take a bird’s eye view of the systems you already have in place for troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and even coming up with new products that better your business. Whether it’s a budding stage start-up or a well-established organisation, ensuring a smooth flow of operations and increasing overall efficiency is the need of the hour.
A systems analyst can evaluate your operational activities, suggest the best computer programs your business needs to achieve the next efficiency level, and re-design everything according to your departments.
With more than 108 million people, the Philippines is one of the most populous countries in the world. Salaries in this country are much lower than in western countries, and the culture is very compatible with those in western societies. You could engage systems analysts in the Philippines who will strategically assess your systems and recommend the required improvements.
The UK Body National Outsource Association recently awarded the Philippines the Offshoring Destination of The Year. It is no surprise that foreign countries chose to partner with various BPOs in the country.
Here are seven reasons why hiring a systems analyst can be the best decision for your business in 2022 and beyond:
- The analyst is extensively trained to monitor, evaluate, and modify the existing processes to make desirable improvements in operations. They eliminate the software which no longer serves the business, thus reducing the day-to-day expenses.
- Design new computer systems which can be easily implemented and used by your staff without long training sessions. Your organisation needs customizable systems that make it easy for the team to understand.
- Risk Mitigation is always on top of their list. They identify, evaluate, select and implement methods and options to best reduce the risks. They equip your project managers with the right approach and resources to face the worst circumstances, which, if not done, can slow down the entire project.
- They troubleshoot the technical issues by gathering all the information, describing the problem, doing the RCA (Root Cause Analysis), creating the action plan, and implementing the solution along with clear documentation of the entire process. Documentation of the process is a critical part of preventing the same issue in the future and educating the staff on how to resolve it if the problem recurs.
- They research and acquire a clear understanding of all your teams and departments to create SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) which align with your organisational goals.
- Knowledge transfer on system processes is what they do regularly to ensure that all your staff is covered and the quality of the workflows isn’t compromised. The demand for Philippines outsourcing services is growing at over 30% yearly owing to their service-oriented culture, hard-working nature, the national language, and advanced education system.
- They structure and prioritise business requirements and communicate with the stakeholders for evaluation and approvals.
A systems analyst is not a one-time hire. They should stay with your organisation for the long term to understand your business goals, departments, projects, and overall day-to-day operations. Hiring them from trusted BPOs is very important for the same reason. A study (from the International Journal of Innovative Science and Research Technology) on the evolving roles of a systems analyst in organisational growth has concluded that a system analyst is much more than someone restricted to computer systems.