Today, loose powders are gaining popularity as they brighten up your skin without affecting your skin tone. So, why do you need face powders when you already have concealer and foundation? Well, a coat of this powder holds the makeup in place, and you don’t have to worry about sweat run-offs that give your face a patchy look.
But what is a loose powder, and why is it different from the commonly used compact powders that have reigned the beauty markets for a long time? This article will discuss the benefits of adding a mattifying loose face powder to your makeup for the best results.
What is a loose powder?
A loose powder is a finely milled powder usually packed in a container with a sifter and a powder puff or brush. These powders are used mostly for a flawless and non-cakey finishing touch to your makeup.
Popularized by pro makeup artists, these powders are usually better pigmented than compacts and impart an even tone to the skin. Loose face powder can also be used to set liquid or cream foundations, helping them to last longer and stay in place. It can also be used as a light coverage foundation for a natural look.
Benefits of loose powder
Loose face powder is like the final sweep of an artist’s brush. It gives your face a uniform look, giving you the confidence to step out in style. Some of the benefits are:
- It’s very fine: Unlike pressed powder, loose face powder has a finer and silkier feel. This makes it easy to apply as it glides over your skin’s fine lines without defining them.
- Gives the skin a beautiful glow: Loose face powder contains minerals that give your skin a gorgeous glow. A subtle glow is just the thing for an understated look.
- Light coverage: Heavy and cakey makeup is no longer trending. For light coverage, loose powder is a great option. Because of its light texture, you can achieve a luminous look with little effort.
- Good for all skin types: The great thing about loose face powder is that it works for all skin types. Where pressed powder is concerned, it may contain wax or silicones to keep it in place, which is not the ideal option for oily skin. However, as loose face powder absorbs excess oil, it keeps the oily sheen off your face. The result? A fun-filled day without worrying about greasy skin.
- A natural look: As it doesn’t need added substances to stabilize it, this powder gives off a more natural vibe, making it the perfect addition to your makeup collection.
- Your makeup lasts longer: Loose face powders have setting qualities. They are fashioned to set the makeup so that it lasts longer. This is vital when you need to attend all-day events.
- You don’t have to worry about your skin tone: An unsuitable powder can make your face look mask-like. But with loose face powders, you get a seamless, translucent look, just as needed for a natural finish. If you prefer a tinted version, it’s easy to find something that suits your skin tone, as many color options are available.
It depends on your skin type and what makes you feel comfortable. However, if you are looking for zero-harm chemical products, Mamaearth could be your safest bet. Their combination of eco-friendly and skin-friendly products is hard to beat. So, what does Mamaearth have to offer you regarding the best face powder? Let’s find out.
We recommend checking out Mamaearth Glow Mattifying Loose Powder with Vitamin C & Aloe Vera for a natural matte look. For a smooth and gorgeously matte finish luminosity, this is a great pick. So easy to apply, all it takes is a swipe to get you going. So, what does this Glow-Mattifying Loose Powder have to provide you with? Let’s check it out.
- India’s first Made Safe certified brand providing you with the best and safe products
- Crafted with the benefits of Vitamin C and Aloe Vera
- No toxins or harmful chemicals
- Hides imperfections to give your skin an even tone
- Easy to apply as it blends seamlessly into the skin
- The lightweight formula ensures excess oil absorption for a shine-free look
Now that you know the benefits of using this natural and safe powder, let’s look closer at your makeup kit options.
Some Interesting Makeup Kit Options!
Products such as foundation, concealers, and eyeliners are the mainstays of a makeup kit. But, to get a perfect look, you need products that amp up your look and are safe for your delicate skin. This means opting for products that contain zero-harm chemicals. So, what does Mamaearth have to offer for your makeup collection?
Mamaearth Glow Hydrating Concealer is worth a try, according to experts. It conceals your blemishes and gives your skin a natural glow. Added benefits? It is made from natural antioxidants and brightening ingredients.
Your eyes also need the best care and enhancement with the best makeup products. Therefore, we recommend you should try out Mamaearth Charcoal Black Long-Stay Kajal Kohl Pencil with Castor Oil and Chamomile. It is an interesting option to accentuate the beauty of your eyes. In addition, the long-stay feature is perfect for parties and traveling.
Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation
To have an instant glow and buildable coverage that lasts up to 12 hours, you can use the Mamaearth Glow Serum Foundation before applying Mamaearth Glow Mattifying Loose Powder. Your foundation can make or break your look. A perfect pick is the glow serum foundation. Now, what benefits does this foundation provide?
- Good skin coverage with two times instant glow
- Made Safe certified
- It lasts up to 12 hours, so no worries about touching up your makeup
- The goodness of Vitamin C and Turmeric for a flawless look
- Instant hydration for your skin
- Seven shades options for a perfect match for your skin tone
If you are looking for a range of safe makeup products for your skin that gives you the look of your dreams, your search could end at Mamaearth. Their zero-harm chemical makeup products are designed to bring a vibrant glow to your face without damaging your skin. These dermatologically tested products are PETA and FDA certified. What’s more, they are eco-friendly too.
We all want to do our bit for the environment but don’t know how. Well, that’s what makes Mamaearth products more interesting. This plastic-positive brand recycles more plastic than it uses. And that is saying a lot. Also, the brand plants a tree sapling whenever you purchase a product from the Mamaearth website or app. They have planted 300,000 trees till now.