As a computer user, have you ever lost files caused by system errors like Blue Screen on Startup, viruses or accidental deletion? Of course, something like that is very disturbing and makes us panic, especially if the file is an important file. Some of you may be confused where the location of the deleted file? Well, when you accidentally delete a file, the file will be stored in the Recycle Bin and will continue there until the user empties it. Usually users use Cleaner app to clean files in Recycle Bin. Now it is different if the file is permanently deleted, then the file is no longer in the Recycle Bin but in another location that is on your hard drive. In this article, I will introduce software that is quite powerful in restoring files that have been accidentally deleted, exposed to viruses, or due to other factors such as Computer Blue Screen on Startup. The software I mean is Wondershare Recoverit. Curious? Just keep reading!
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)
Installing recent Windows 10 updates often causes some users’ computers to go straight into the blue screen error. This can happen a lot with older versions of the operating system, and the causes are diverse. One of the causes that can lead to the BSOD may be hardware-related software or hardware driver, or the problem may be due to low-level software running on the Windows kernel.
Sometimes a normal application can cause this nightmare too, perhaps corrupted files or data loss. Faulty memory can also lead to this. A STOP error is a catalyst for the appearance of the blue screen, and when this happens, a complete crash occurs.
Your computer will restart, but the bad news is that your previously unsaved data will be lost because programs didn’t get a chance to save it. Fortunately, you no longer have to worry about finding an effective method to fix BSOD problems or avoid file loss caused by it, as there are some methods that include third-party tools that can fix the problem and recover lost files when it is the case.
Preliminary steps to follow to repair the BSOD
Some of the more useful things you can do to correct the BSOD include the following:
- Scan for malware
- Performing a system restore
- Dealing with hardware problems
- Install the latest drivers
- Booting the PC in safe mode
- Correct some BIOS settings
- Fix the error with a boot disk
- File recovery after BSOD error
Or you can try Wondershare Recoverit and it can get the work done within simple clicks.
This is a useful tool that will be great if you have to deal with the blue screen in Windows. This is safe and reliable data recovery software. Here are its most essential and useful features that you can enjoy if you choose this tool:
- You can get back the lost files, audio, music, photos, and more data that have vanished due to BSOD.
- This software also supports data recovery from hard drive, recycle bin, memory cards, flash drives, digital cameras, and more.
- Data recovery due to sudden deletion, formatting hard drive corruption, virus attack, system crash in various situations, and most horrible scenarios…all can be handled well by the tool.
Wondershare Recoverit also offers you the possibility to download a free trial version of the program just to see how it works before deciding whether to buy the full tool. Head over to the official Recoverit website and take a look to learn more about this software and how to better deal with the BSOD error in Windows.
- Steps to use Wondershare Recoverit
After knowing the features and benefits of Wondershare Recoverit, you may be a bit confused about how to do recovery with Wondershare Recoverit. This software is equipped with a friendly interface, easy to understand by users from all walks of life. Immediately, the following steps to restore deleted files with Wondershare Recoverit:
1. First download Wondershare Recoverit.
2. Install the application as usual and then open Wondershare Recoverit. Select the function or tool according to your needs (I have explained it above). The most used option is Deleted File Recovery, so I chose this option as an example.
Note: This first feature is used to recover deleted files that result from permanent deletion (Shift + Del buttons), the file is lost because the computer / laptop has a blue screen or shuts down suddenly. If it is deleted with the Shift + Del button, most are done deliberately by users, the intention is to delete the file. As for the blue screen event and the computer shuts down, it is generally out of the user’s control. When you delete a file (not delete it permanently), then the file is not actually lost but is saved to the Recycle Bin first. You can restore it at any time while it’s still in the Recycle Bin by right-clicking the file> selecting Restore. But what if your Recycle Bin has been deleted / emptied? The answer is to take advantage of the Recycle Bin Recovery features that has been embedded in Wondershare Recoverit.
3. Select the location of the partition that you want to recover. For example, here I choose Local Disk (F :). After that choose Start.
4. The file search process takes a different time depending on how many lost/deleted files found by this application. In my case, the file search process took about 10 minutes.
5. Do not click on anything and wait until the file search process is complete. The notification “Scan Completed” will appear.
Wondershare Recoverit is a single recovery solution you can rely on. The features are quite diverse and seem to be designed to be ready to deal with various scenarios that may occur. You don’t need any experience to operate this tool so it can be said that Recoverit is a really user-friendly recovery tool. No matter what your skill background is, you can deal with BSOD with confidence!