What to Do in Hurghada City & worth Visiting for Family-friendly with Kids, Seniors & Romantic and Couples Honeymoon.
Discover the most important tours suitable for you according to the plan you are making to spend a special vacation with your family and children to discover Egypt and the city of Hurghada in the Red Sea.
- Hurghada To Pyramids of Giza tour by bus or Minivan.
- Morning Super Jeep Safari Trip.
- Boat Charters to Orange Bay Island.
- Valley of The Kings Tour.
- Shopping Tour.
- Grand Aquarium Tour.
- Sindbad Submarine Tour.
- Utopia Excursion.
Experiences, Tips and Details for Some Suitable Trips for You:
FAQ before Safari Tour:
- There is a person who photographs the entire trip, then shows you the photos, you have the freedom to accept or reject. In the event of acceptance and approval of the offer, the photos will be sent to you in high quality and uploaded to the Google Gmail platform, then the download link will be sent to you via WhatsApp within 24 hours from the time of the trip and you will write a number Your phone on cash receipt.
- Take care to view your photos and videos before accepting the offer.
- Drinks, juices and others at the Safari Station “Show Time”, an additional cost, and the menu is shown to you, you are free to accept or reject.
Dive with Sharks in Hurghada Grand Aquarium
Would you like to experience attraction more? Book our special offer of shark diving. Shark diving in the large aquarium of Hurghada. There are 2 dives every day!
The Aquarium offers you the experience of feeding the shark yourself with professional and expert divers to take care of you above and under the water while taking pictures and videos of this exciting adventure.
Time: 11:00 A.M. or 3:00 P.M.
Duration: 35 min
You will see the Whale Valley Museum with audio, video and skeletons, which presents the guests with the story of Wadi El Rayan in a fun and attractive way.
You will see the suspension bridge and experience the fun Asian hanging walkways and take pictures in them.
Inside the Aquarium, a complex of wooden children’s games and a green surface
The Aquarium in Hurghada is suitable for all family members and the elderly, as it does not require effort and is open throughout the year.
The most important feature of the museum is that the time inside the museum is open for visiting and there are no specific limits for the time of the visit, so we provide you with a special trip and tour according to your time with the transfer and back to the hotel.
Are There Direct Flights Between Hurghada And Luxor?
Currently, there are no direct flights between Hurghada and the tourist city of Luxor. In the future, the Egyptian government is interested in providing direct flights to save time and trouble for visitors while traveling from Hurghada to Luxor and back.
How Many Days In Luxor Is Enough?
It is preferable to base your plan on staying in Luxor for at least 2 days, so that you can view the archaeological sites freely and relax without pressure, especially by Hot air ballooning early or watching Medinet Habu, The Temple of Ramesseum, Mortuary Temple of Amenhotep III, Luxor Temple in the Morning and Tomb of Nefertari in Valley of the Queens, Mummification Museum, Luxor Museum afternoon.
FAQ Help You Before Come Hurghada Egypt:
How much does a trip to the pyramids cost?
The price of a ticket to enter the pyramids area to visit the three pyramids in Giza in addition to the Great Sphinx = 200 Egyptian pounds per person.
There is a 50% discount for students and children from 5 to 10 years.
you want to go to the Pyramids of Giza alone or with your family without booking a full Cairo Day Trip from Hurghada, you can book a private car to save time for you to move between the monuments and ease of movement in the crowded city of Cairo, “the capital of Egypt”, especially if you do not have experience moving in Cairo or your first visit to Egypt.
You can compare and choose between offers for Cairo Day Tour from Hurghada packages to visit 3-4 attractions in the tourist city of Giza as Pyramid of Djoser, according to your budget and the number of people and more fun things to do in hurghada.
How much is a Taxi from Hurghada to Cairo?
- Full Day Private Taxi Transfer from Hurghada to Cairo Attractions by Car Price = from 200$
- Full Day Private Taxi Transfer Cairo by Minibus from Hurghada “8 Seating” Price = from 250$
What to Bring in any tour in Hurghada?
- Hat, Sunglasses and Sun cream.
- Get Your Passport or ID card.
- Can Take Camera and Your Mobile.
- Get Comfortable shoes.