Whether you regularly outsource cleaning your home or have always done it yourself, you should know which services are typical for regular weekly cleaning versus deep cleaning services in Seattle.
Regular cleaning services:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Cleaning and disinfecting the bathrooms
- Cleaning and disinfecting the kitchen surfaces
- General tidying and cleaning
- Making beds
- Sweeping and mopping the floors
- Taking out the trash and/or recycling
Deep cleaning services:
- Cleaning the areas behind and beneath the kitchen appliances
- Cleaning the oven or any other major appliances
- Cleaning out cabinets and organizing them
- Dusting and cleaning baseboards
- Dusting and washing blinds and shutters
- Dusting vents
- Hand-washing light fixtures
- Scrubbing tiles and grout
- Washing windows and cleaning window treatments
What Can Affect a One-Time Cleaning Service?
When determining how long a deep Seattle professional cleaning service will take, many factors must be considered. Each of the following factors can increase or decrease the time needed to perform a deep cleaning service in Seattle.
What can affect the amount of time needed:
- Condition of space or home – If you regularly maintain your home and are only looking to add additional deep cleaning, it won’t add any extra time. However, if you have allowed your cleaning to build up, it may take more time to bring your space back to the cleanliness you expect.
- Materials or equipment required – If you have a variety of materials and surfaces within your home requiring different cleaning supplies to be used, this will take extra time. The same can be said if you need specific cleaning products used in various areas of your home.
- Pets – depending on your pet type, they may cause more of a mess and require more cleanup. Additionally, you will need to get them out of the way to perform a proper cleaning.
- Size of cleaning areas – If you have a larger home or larger room that you want deep cleaned, it will take longer than a smaller area.
- Unique features – If you have unique features or requests, this can increase the cleaning time needed.
Time Needed for a Deep Cleaning in Seattle
As we have reviewed, it can be difficult to determine the amount of time needed for a deep cleaning service in Seattle due to all the factors that can increase or decrease the amount of time needed. If you plan to deep clean your home by yourself, you can judge 1-2 hours per room of your home.
It could be quite an undertaking if you have a large home or want to deep clean every nook and cranny. If you need your home deep cleaned a bit faster or didn’t feel up for the challenge, then deep cleaning services Seattle is here to help you.