Many brands manufacture TVs. And much like any other electronic product, TV has undergone an evolution. Now you can get smart TVs, where you can mirror your computer screen, watch YouTube and Netflix and many more.
These TVs have a play store and built-in Alexa who recognises your voice and works accordingly. In this article, let us discuss the best Samsung smart TV and the best TV to buy in India.
Before buying a smart TV for your home, it is imperative to keep in mind the following factors:
1.Screen size – The screen size of your TV must fit with the decor of your room. If your room size is small, you can try looking for a small TV like a 32 inch Smart TV, and if it is big, you can check the 55 inch or 65 inch Smart TV.
For example, a Samsung 32 inch TV could be a great choice if you are searching for a smaller TV. It comes with exceptional features like screen monitoring, music system, content guide, an ultra clean view which ensures you have a wonderful experience with your TV.
- Screen Resolution – The resolution of the screen is the number of pixels that make the pictures on the screen. The more pixels, the better the picture. Initially people preferred full HD, but now the focus has shifted to 4k Ultra HD sets. They have four times better pixels than HD TVs.
In the 4k Ultra high-definition TVs you can watch the smallest object with great clarity and detailed resolution. However, with the advancement of technology, we now even have 8K resolution in the market.
You can choose the resolution that you wish to buy according to your budget. Although 4K Ultra HD sets provide you with excellent picture quality, the 8K resolution is unmatchable.
- HDMI Connections – It is very important to check if the TV you are buying has enough HDMI inputs. They are used for several things like connecting a soundbar, game console or a Chromecast.
- Refresh rate – The refresh rate is the amount of time a picture is refreshed in a second. The normal standard rate is 60 times a second. The new models of branded TVs have higher refresh rates that provide better pictures. In the current market, customers should not buy TVs having a lesser than 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Contrast Ratio – The more contrast ratio provides better quality of pictures. The contrast Ratio helps more when you are watching TV in a dark room. It enhances the picture and gives you the best quality of screen experience.
- Audio output – Although smart TVs provide you with the best picture quality, most budget-friendly TVs do not have a good audio output. You can buy a soundbar along with the large TVs.
- Smart TV platform – Modern smart TVs can be linked to the internet by wifi, or other networks like Bluetooth, by which you can access the internet on the TV, also browse through media from your phone storage.
If you are looking for the best TV to buy in India, here are some suggestions for you with their features.
- Samsung 80 cm (32 Inches) Wondertainment Series HD Ready LED Smart TV UA32T4340BKXXL
- Display: LED display, HD Ready digital video format
- TV Features: Tizen OS, 1.5 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, Hyper Real Graphics processor
- Supported Apps: Netflix, Youtube, Prime Video, Hotstar, SonyLiv, Zee5
- Audio: 20 watts sound output, Built-in Speakers, which produce powerful stereo sound.
- Samsung 138 cm (55 inches) Crystal 4K Pro Series Ultra HD Smart LED TV UA55AUE70AKLXL
- Display: LED display, 4K Ultra HD digital video format, 3840×2160 pixels resolution, 60 hertz refresh rate
- TV Features: Tizen OS, 1.5 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, Pur Color Graphics processor
- Supported Apps: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube, Hotstar, Zee5
- Audio: 20 watts sound output, Experience the nuance in every scene with audio that tracks every motion.
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports, 1 USB ports, Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI, Ethernet
If you buy the best Samsung smart TV, you look into the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. There you can also enjoy special benefits like guaranteed discounts and cashback offers on your purchase. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store lets you buy a smart TV online from the comfort of your home, and the product will be delivered to your doorstep. You can also make your purchase offline from a retail store near you and use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to avail the special benefits. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is a one stop destination for all your electronic requirements and solutions.