Are you having Wifi troubles? It is one of the most popular networking protocols today used by cellular phone users. Wifi uses a radio signal to connect to the network and it can also be used to connect to the local wireless router. But, if you have tried other wireless networks like bluetooth and the like, you would probably get an error message saying that Wifi cannot establish a connection. In this post, We discuss the main reasons of Wifi Keeps Disconnecting in Windows 10 issues and how to fix it
Reasons Behind this Problem and How to Resolve Them.
- If you are having Wifi problems in your Windows 10, it means that your computer is having problems communicating with the Wifi router. The Wifi driver in your Windows 10 system needs to be updated in order to properly operate with the latest Wifi standards. And sometimes, the update fails or doesn’t install the drivers properly. You might find that your wireless card is not detected anymore and you get an error message asking you to update drivers. This problem will only happen if you don’t have the latest update for your Windows 10 operating system.
- Sometimes, there might be another reason causing your computer to have problems communicating with Wlan. The Wireless LAN Connection might have been disabled on your Windows 10. To see whether this is the cause of your current Wlan disconnection problem, you need to click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Wireless LAN Tools to check for the option Remove Wireless LAN Connection. To determine if this option is available in your system, you need to click Run. When the dialog box of the first window appears, you should right-click on it and choose “Remove Wireless LAN Connection”.
- Another possible reason for having difficulties in connecting to Wlan is if your Internet connection speed is too slow. To test your internet connection speed, connect to different web pages using different software packages. If this is the case, you should increase the settings for your Internet service to improve your speed. When you increase the Internet service setting, your wireless router will be forced to use stronger signal strength to send and receive data packets, thereby making your Wlan problem worse.
- Problems with wireless cards can also occur when your computer has caught fire. When the computer catches fire, the computer components can suffer damage. If the problem is not solved, the computer parts could stop working or they might even die. These are some of the worst possible scenarios when it comes to having wlan problems. And, it happens more often than you think.
- Wireless LAN troubleshooting can also occur when the wireless networking hardware fails. Hardware failure can result from poor quality components or manufacturing defects. If this is the case with your wireless card, then you should consider replacing it with a new one. This is one of the best ways to solve a problem in your network connection. It can be really confusing to find the right replacement for a wireless adapter. Most of the time, it is easier to just replace the entire card instead of trying to find out which part is damaged.
Finally, it can also be caused by a computer virus. A virus can corrupt files inside your computer. In other words, your network connection is down because of a virus. To fix this problem, you have to reformat your hard drive and reinstall your operating system.
Just follow these simple steps on how to fix a Wifi keeps Disconnecting in Windows10 problems. Remember that your wireless adapter must be functioning properly before assuming the problem. Fixing Wifi connection issues does not need to be complicated.
If you want more information regarding these topics, simply visit my technical blogging website, Datarecovo.