One of the biggest apparel retailers in America, Victoria’s Secret first forayed into the beauty industry with their exquisite fragrance line circa 1991. Boasting an array of sweet, floral, fruity, and musky scents in luxuriant falcons, the brand has CognoScetis of the world in a chokehold all these years later. No matter the pick, a single spritz of the fragrance fills you with unparalleled confidence and aplomb, enthralling those in your vicinity. If you wish to unlock the best version of yourself, scroll further for a bulleted list of the brand’s best-selling scents. The article also explores all the reasons you should consider investing in a one-of-a-kind Victoria’s Secret scent.
Why Should You Choose Victoria’s Secret?
The scent you wear is an extension of your aura and forms an indelible impression on those around you. So, why pick anything other than the best? Try the ambrosial and diverse selection of Victoria’s Secret perfumes that cater to women and men.
- Premium Quality: Right from the notes to the gorgeous packaging – everything about a Victoria’s SecretS perfume spells luxury. The superior formulations sit in sturdy yet dreamy bottles, bound to elevate the appearance of your vanity. So, if you’re a sucker for aesthetics, a Victoria’s Secret perfume is money well spent.
- Weaves an Experience: Fragrances from Victoria’s Secret wield an immense power to awaken emotions within you. Depending on your choice, a spritz can make you feel nostalgic, aspirational or invincible – it’s not just a beauty product, it is an experience.
- Loved by Critics and Consumers: Since the inception of the ingenious line, Victoria’s Secret perfumes have been the number one choice of consumers around the world. You can pick a bottle, best suited to your personality and let the scent wrap you in all its glory.
Best Victoria’s Secret Scents
- Victoria’s Secret Bombshell EDP: The brand’s most sought-after offering, Bombshell is a fruity floral scent for the women of today. All you need is a single spritz of this blend to conquer every room, be it a boardroom meeting or the first date. A harmony of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony, and vanilla orchid forms the essence of this formula, making for phenomenal everyday wear.
- Victoria’s Secret Dream Angel EDP: This Victoria’s Secret scent is an ideal fit for all visionaries! Dream Angel’s essence is reminiscent of the rainbow glow emanating from a brilliant prism, adding a hint of magic to your life. Spritz the formulation with golden berries, creamy woods, and vanilla on your pulse points and fly on.
- Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Orchid EDP: Decadent and mysterious, Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Orchids is an amalgamation of blackcurrant, patchouli, and orris wood. Just a spritz of the brew teleports you to an exotic orchid under the moonlit sky. The best part? The long-lasting scent doesn’t demand reapplication.
- Victoria’s Secret Tease EDP: Embrace your femininity with Tease by the marque brand. The perfect scent for a summer afternoon, Tease packs playfulness with an air of sophistication in a medley of notes – gardenias wrapped in the delicious warmth of black vanilla. Sweet but never overwhelming, grab this addictive fragrance for a feel-good experience.
- Victoria’s Secret Bare EDP: Another stellar offering from Victoria’s Secret – Bare melds with your skin’s pheromones to create a unique scent. It combines the freshness of mandarins (top note) and the sweetness of Egyptian violets (heart note), culminating in the warm incense of sandalwood. Unveil your true, most authentic version with this soft yet alluring concoct.
How to Make Your Scent Last Longer
Invested in a quintessential Victoria’s Secret fragrance? Here are some tips and tricks which will make your scent last longer.
- Always Apply Shower: Use your Victoria’s Secret perfume after showering. For new beauty readers, a cold shower opens the pores on your skin, allowing the oil molecules to blend better and last longer.
- Moisturise First: According to experts, moisturised skin exhibits better scent-holding capabilities. So lather your favourite lotion before spritzing.
- Dab, Don’t Rub: Contrary to popular belief, rubbing your wrists together after spritzing is counterproductive. No, it doesn’t facilitate better infusion of the formulation into your skin. Instead, dab it so it does not break the bonds of your fragrance and keeps the formula long-lasting.
- Spray Your Hair: To add to your scent’s longevity and consistency, apply your favourite Victoria’s Secret perfume to your mane. Spritz down your brush and run it along the length of your hair for the best results. Alternatively, you can rub the perfume onto your palm and run it through your volume.
- Apply on Pulse Points: Make your scent last longer by applying it on the pulse points like the back of your ears, knees, and the nape of your neck.