Source of Energy definition:
Energy is not a small term its a most prominent term. It is an quantitative property. Energy is available all over the world and each and every person needs it. Compare to uses energy counts is very less. Each and every day to day work we need to consumed energy. Without energy our life is nothing. According to Physics, energy is nothing but the ability to do work. No activity is possible through our body if power is not present. How much more power we have so much work ability we have and we can be a hard worker person in our life. This will help us to achieve success or fulfill our dream. It will even help to maintain our work-life balance. Energy is conserved quantity. As per law of conservation, energy cannot be removed, it only can transfer one form to another form. To get sufficient amount of energy our government going to abroad and attending the meeting and trying to do research and preparing plan for what needs to be done in India for getting energy.
Energy can stay in potential, thermal, kinetic, electrical, renewable, nonrenewable, gravitational, radiant, nuclear or any other various form.
There are two basic types of energy. Those are described below:
- Potential Energy: This energy works as per its nature, position or state. Like, chemical energy, electrical energy, and nuclear energy.
- Kinetic Energy: This energy depends on the motion. Like moving car and spinning wheel, etc.
Standard Units of Energy and Natural Gas:
There are some familiar sources to generate energy and Canada Natural Gas also. Those sources are mentioned below:
- Barrel of oil.
- Joule (J).
- Kilowatt-hour (kWh).
- Kilowatt (kW).
- Megajoule (MJ).
- Megawatt (MW).
- A unit of electricity.
- Volt (V).
- Watt (Electric).
- Watt (Thermal).
- Watthour (Wh).
- Related Resources.
Canada Energy Saving:
According to British Imperial or Canada Energy Savings units, there are some units where we spent energy and use as much as required. Those are described below:
- Electricity: Our daily life we use energy. Mainly in utility bills. An energy transfer average rate is one kWh/yr about 0.11 watts.
- Natural gas: Natural gas sale in gigajoules, but in Australia it sale in mehajoules.
- Food industry: Food energy measured in high calories or kilocalories.
- Atom physics and chemistry: According to this, energy measured by the atomic scale. The Hartree is the standard tool for calculation.
- Spectroscopy: For measuring energy commonly use reciprocal centimeters tools.
- Explosions: This explosion releases 980-1100 calories.
Journals of Energy in Canada:
There are some brilliant journals for high energy physics. Those journals are described below:
- Physical Review Letters.
- Physical Review D.
- European Journal of Physics C.
- Nuclear Physics B.
- Journal of High Energy Physics.
- Physics Letters B.
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods (from Jerzy).
All those Journals can be the Brilliant Journals, but best are only three Journal, those are Mentioned below:
- Nature Physics.
- Physics Letters B.
- Physics Reviews D.