The Maldives is a republic country located in the north-central Indian Ocean that comprises of nearly 1200 islands. It is a perfect destination for those who want to enjoy a honeymoon with their spouse. Moreover, Maldives allow tourists to plan their vacation with family and children in amazing beaches. Anyone who wants to spend their dream holidays in islands can choose Maldives for getting more excitement. It is certainly a heaven for tourists enabling them to spend their holidays in a peaceful environment. From Sandy white waters, water bungalows and resorts, visitors can experience more adventure.
Catamaran Charter is the best experience you can get in your lifetime. Hospitality, Services, Customer Experience, etc. are at its best when you are at Catamaran Charter. You will be missing on major if you do not experience it!
There are several things to do in Maldives and one should aware of them in detail before planning a trip.
- Naifaru Island
Naifaru Island is a popular destination located 142 km north of Male, the capital city of Maldives. Visitors can perform a variety of adventure activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving with guides. The island is a perfect destination for an intimate romantic vacation and family vacation enabling visitors to experience more pleasure.
- Yachts charter
Newly married couples can rent a Yachts charter in Maldives which covers all types of modern amenities. They can stay on the boat on hour basis to enjoy sailing with beverages, delicious meals, and other things. Another thing is that they can explore a variety of marine species including whales.
- Manta point
Manta point is an excellent place for tourists to discover different types of sea creatures with professionals. Visitors who want to perform adventurous activities can make a trip to this point for ensuring a complete entertainment. The best time to visit the point is the north-east monsoon enabling tourists to make a memorable trip.
- Exploring the beautiful islands
Maldives is home to beautiful islands such as Fihalhohi Island, Maafushi Island, Biyadhoo Island, and much more. Visitors can enjoy floating in the beach waters with a boat ride that can bring more excitement. The beaches are eco-friendly one and tourists can relax their body and mind in the afternoon and evenings.
- National Museum
Tourists can make a visit to the National Museum located in the Sultan Park, Male to know the history of rulers in detail. Visitors can see a wide collection of stone objects, royal antiquities, and other things in the museum. It is advisable to buy the entry tickets before making a visit to the Museum.
- Underwater treasure hunting
Maldives offer exciting underwater water sports adventures for tourists to find a variety of fishes and other things easily. There are several islands which allow tourists to perform snorkelling, fishing, scuba diving, swimming, and other activities with experts.
Travel tips to Maldives
- People who want to make a trip to Maldives should know the best time to visit for getting more enjoyment. November to April is the peak season in Maldives and tourists should avoid visit the island because the accommodation prices are high. The best time to visit the island is from May to August because tourists can enjoy everything at the lowest prices.
- It is advisable not to carry alcohol, tobacco products, religious books, and meat items while making a trip to Maldives. Tourists should pack their bags with minimal clothing accessories and other things. They can bring the latest cameras or digital devices to take photographs on a trip.
- Maldivian Rufiyaa is the currency used in the Maldives. However, USD is widely accepted everywhere while shopping in the stores. Visitors should also carry cash in hand because ATM services are very limited in the islands.
- Visitors should follow the local laws in Maldives because bikinis are not allowed in some places. Therefore, it is advisable to stick to the rules while taking a bath in the island beaches.
- Since Maldives is a tropical location, tourists should carry sun lotion with them in order to protect their skin from damages.
- Tourists should check the prices of water sports activities such as wakeboarding, jet-skiing, parasailing, paddle boarding, boating, snorkelling, diving, and so on. This, in turn, gives ways to make the trip a memorable one.
- Travelers should book their flights in advance online for reducing expenses on a trip to a large extent. It is advisable to know the costs of flights from different source for scheduling a tour according to needs.
- There are several cafes and restaurants available on each island allowing tourists to taste Maldivian foods at affordable costs. Tourists can eat like a local after making a visit to a café or restaurant.
- Tourists can choose regional or domestic flights from Middle East Asia because they are cheaper options available for them when they want to reach the island. They can even select a seaplane ride to reach the specific islands. On the other hand, the prices are an expensive one and one should consider them before hiring a plane. Furthermore, visitors can select the Maldivian domestic flight for the transfer. Flights may get delayed and travellers should plan their trip accordingly to avoid unwanted issues.
Where to stay in Maldives?
Maldives has world-class hotels which offer the best accommodation facilities for guests allowing them to spend their vacation in a sophisticated environment. Budget hotels are also available for those who cannot afford luxury hotels. Best Maldives hotels cover outstanding facilities such as Wi-Fi, air-conditioner, television, laundry, and so on. Also, they allow tourists to schedule a trip with their family and children to witness complete satisfaction.
Sail knowing that you will be happy! Sail knowing that it will solve all your bad happenings! Sail knowing that you will get all expectations fulfilled! Sailing in Greece knowing that you will be happy is a thought of wise!
One can compare the prices of Maldives hotels from several hotel websites to book them at the best prices to save more money. However, it is a wise one to follow the instructions while booking a hotel online. Most websites allow customers to know more about the packages in detail enabling to select the right one according to needs. The terms and conditions may vary from one website to another website and travellers should check them properly before booking a hotel which gives ways to avoid unwanted disputes.