Digital Media requires copyright protection, and Digital right management (often abbreviated as DRM) provides a systematic approach to protect the media from being infringed by others. The primary purpose of DRM is to prevent unauthorized redistribution of digital media and restrict further copying of the purchased Media content. Typically DRM is implemented by embedding the code that prevents copying. It can be parameterized for a specific time after which the content can be accessed or limits the number of devices the media software can be installed. It is seen that many concerns arise due to DRM and hence need to be removed from the devices. The sophisticated and efficient software that can remove this DRM from the specific devices is known as DRM removal software. Apple devices, as we know, use DRM, which restricts the use of iTunes for iPhone users to download musical audio or video files. Hence if you have apple devices (iPhone, iPods, Mac book, etc.) and won’t remove the DRM from it, then you can get DRM removal software from Audfree.
Features of DRM removal software
- Free trial and cost-effective plans
- Supports audio as well as video media content
- Supports additional plug-ins to extend the functionality
- Multiple files can be converted simultaneously
Download music video from Tidal app through Tidal Music Converter for Windows software tools
Tidal is a window app that is subscription-based music and podcast. It also supports video streaming. Window users can watch high definition lossless audio or musical videos using this app. To download the video from these apps, you might need software also popularly known as Tidal Music Converter for Windows. This software tool allows Tidal users to download their favorite movies, watch them offline without using the internet.
Features of Tidal Music Converter for Windows
- Compatible with Gaming consoles
- Compatible with Smartphone
- Compatible with MP3 players
- Compatible with smart speakers and virtual assistants
- The conversion speed is five times than that of ordinary download
- No loss of metadata or sound quality
Benefits of using Tidal Music converter
- Download the Tidal app audio content to standard audio format
- Does not require Tidal app
- Ability to save Tidal video or audio content in the local window’s computer
- Can convert the audio media file in any format desired.
- Audio Format:- FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B
AudFree is an online store that has a wide variety of software products to simplify complex problems. This online store includes many software products not only for windows, Mac computers but also for smartphones as well. Users can purchase DRM removal software tools that can help them to remove the digital rights from their iPhone, iPods, Mac Computers, etc. In case someone wants to download the audio files that are there in the Tidal app, they can use the Tidal Music converter. This music converter does not require the tidal app to save the audio to the local machine. Both this software are easy to use and is free only for the home edition that is for personal use only. Users can play tidal songs without any subscription for free using this software tool. The quality of downloaded audio songs or music is preserved using this software. Users can download the latest version of the software from the official website of Audfree, as well.